Pioneer Pools was payed to install an above ground pool I purchased from them, they DID NOT put the screening down under the support ribs causing the liner to rip.Although they provided free labor to fix the issue that is all they did costing me $1000.00 to fix their mistake.They avoided my phone calls trying to push it past the end of the warranty.

They were very un-cooperative, avoiding my phone calls till I contacted the BBB and then they lied and said I was okay with the resolution which I did not say.They DO NOT stand behind their products or their service, if you are payed to provide a service and you don't you should not expect the consumer to pay for it again.

If the pool was installed properly the first time then I would not have to replace a ripped liner full of algae.I am very disappointed with Pioneer Pools and their service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Pioneer Family Pools needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pioneer Family Pools.

Had an Experience with Pioneer Family Pools?

Comments